Well, Brewers General manager Doug Melvin chose the Kleenex.  He was stung by a small scorpion in his Arizona condominium and spent three hours in the ER last night. Melvin said he reached down to pick up what he thought was a harmless bug with a Kleenex but it turned out to be an Arizona bark scorpion. Melvin was stung on the middle finger of his left hand and said when he started experiencing numbness going up his arm he decided he better go to the hospital.  He'll be O.K.  Hey Doug... next time, squash it!  ;)